Monday 16 July 2012

Strength, BB Gymnastics & Skill Work

Strength
Front Squat - Heavy single (no more than 5 sets)
60
80
100
110
105

BB Gymnastics
Snatch - work to a max in 20 min
70
75
80x
81x

Clean - work to a max in 20 min
80
90
100
105
110x

Most frustrating lifting session to date! I got under every snatch but seemed to have my weight on the balls of my feet and kept drifting forward which resulted in a miss. It was the same with the cleans, the one i caught in the correct position i just couldn't get past that sticking point, i need to get back on top of my front squats!

Was due to do a wod but i hit my knee of the platform pretty hard on one of the fails.

Skill
20 minute Muscle Up work
Concentrated on strict muscle ups with false grip, paying particular attention to the transition. I also worked on some bar muscle ups managing to string together a set of 10 and a set of 8 which are PB's.

No comments:

Post a Comment