Tuesday 10 September 2013

SUGAR!!!

Daily rating: 3 (Felt like a zombie all day, today was the first day of removing sugar from my diet and i didn't replaced the foods removed adequately which meant i was in a major calorie deficit, hence the serious lack of energy)

30 muscle ups for time: 
- 5:07. I was excited to retest this since i have been feeling really strong on the muscle up work we have been doing. I was through 14 reps at 1:12 and then hit the wall energy wise, not sure if it was the absence of sugar or lack of carbs. Probably a mixture of both. I am definitely going to retest this as i know i can go sub 4 minutes.
+
10-15 minutes rest
+
5-7 KB front squats @32kg/arm for 15 minutes
- Called it a day after the muscle ups, had zero energy and my back and glutes were really sore from yesterdays session. Will make this up later on in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment