Friday 9 August 2013

Power Cleans & Burpees

For time:
15-12-9
Power cleans @50kg
Burpees
+
10 minutes rest
+

For time:
15-12-9
Power cleans @50kg
Burpees
- 3:28 & 3:28. Felt really low on energy before I started, could tell it was my fourth training day. Was thinking about resting and doing it tomorrow but decided to get it done and rest tomorrow as planned. Fresh I would plan to go through this unbroken, today that wasn't happening. First time through 15 unbroken, 12 was a few here a few there as I argued with myself about stopping, 9 broke 5-4. Second time through I just told myself to do the work 15 broke 6-5-4, 12 broke 5-4-3 and 9 broke 5-4. I didn't break because of the weight or being gassed I just had no energy, I want to redo this fresh as I know I can go sub 3 unbroken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment