Thursday 24 May 2012

Snatches + OHS Triplet

BB Gymnastics
Snatch Tekkers

Worked on my snatch for about 30 minutes, concentrating on landing position. Lately i have been jumping forward a lot and catching with my feet wide. I drilled this today by using the drill Coach B is using below.

Worked up to 60kg hit a couple of really clean lifts and stopped on a high.



Conditioning
For time:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Power snatch - 42.5kg
Over Head Squat - 42.5kg
*Complete 10 Double Unders in between each number*

12:02 Rxd

Power snatches in singles, all OHS unbroken apart from the 1st round lost the bar behind on my 8th rep.
I need to work more OHS's into my programing as i struggled with these more than i expected to.

Finisher
3 Rounds aalternating ME Ring push ups & L-Sits

Ring push ups - 25, 20, 16
L-sits - 21, 20, 20

The L-sits were good, I'm going to include more stabilisation stuff in my mid-line work such as L-sits and planks. I think theses along with GHD's, T2B, K2E and sit ups will build a strong core which will benefit my during my lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment