Wednesday 26 February 2014

25.02.2014 - AM Row + PM AD

AM

1000m row @70%
60s rest
x6

I have been getting some slight pain in my left knee caps for some time now but it has been manageable and seemed to disappear once i was warm, but this morning was different. The pain was a lot worse, just going up and down the stairs was uncomfortable. I started the rows and could feel it through the first 1000m, i thought this was due to not being warm but by the end of the 4th interval the pain was the same as at the start. I decided to stop here rather than aggravate it more. 


PM

My afternoon session was meant to include rowing and thrusters but since air squatting was painful Andy had me airdyne instead.

30s AD
30s rest
x30
- 5 minutes rest between 15-16

431 cals total (222, 209) Holy quad pump!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment